Prerana 2019 Schedule
Hotel Mayfair (Convention Hall), Bhubaneswar, 2nd March 2019
- 6.00pm : Welcome Note.
- 6.05pm : Song/Performance.
- 6.30pm : Address by the Chief Guest, Smt. Rohini Nilekani, Chairperson & Founder, Arghyam Foundation followed by Q&A session with the audience
- 6.55pm : Keynote address by Shri. Madhur Bhandarkar followed by Q&A session with audience.
- 7.30pm: Event concludes
- Smt.Rohini Nilekani, Chairperson & Founder, Arghyam Foundation.
- Shri. Madhur Bhandarkar, Indian Film Director, Script Writer & Producer.
OTV, the leading news channel in Odisha, has celebrated many milestones in its eventful journey since 1997. OTV Prerana, a panel discussion on women-centric themes to mark the International Women's Day, is our latest endeavour to debate gender issues in a candid manner. Prerana is also an occasion to honour intrepid women who overcame gender barriers to chart out new paths in society. The objective of Prerana is to offer women a platform to speak fearlessly about issues which are either being brushed aside or swept under the carpet in a patriarchal society. In a nutshell, OTV Prerana wants women to speak their minds without any inhibitions on pressing issues which hinder their social mobility and economic independence.